Longreach Telescopic Conveyors: Common Uses and Applications26 April 2018
Loading trucks at warehousing facilities can present a challenge when you do not have the right equipment to make the task easy and efficient. Conveyors have long been a part of effective warehousing, but the Longreach telescopic conveyors offer advantages that many other types of conveyors do not provide to you. These belt conveyors are also known as extendable conveyors or cantilevered booms. We list some common uses and applications for these along with other pertinent information in the following details.
The Longreach Telescopic Conveyors Provide Flexibility and Mobility for Limited-Space Areas
When you need to move products, materials or other elements in a limited space, these conveyors work quite efficiently. For one thing, you can configure them the way that suits your operations the best.
Telescopic Conveyors from Longreach Make Loading Trucks Easier
You can place these telescopic conveyors in such a manner as to extend them right into the beds of the various trucks that come to pick up or deliver your goods and supplies. As a result, unloading and loading the trucks is highly efficient in comparison to using a manual method. Expansion ratio on these conveyors is up to 4:1.
You Can Use Longreach Telescopic Conveyors Throughout Your Warehouse
If you need to transport your goods from one area of your warehouse to another in a timely fashion for shipping or other purposes, you can install Longreach telescopic conveyors throughout your warehouse. They can be in a fixed position if necessary or you can keep them mobile for extra flexibility.
Different Styles and Sizes of These Conveyors Are Available
Longreach provides these conveyors in different styles, such as the Best Flex 200, Dockless Loader and Power Flex. Also, you select from a wide assortment of sizes in order to find the one that suits your needs in an optimal fashion.
Features of the Longreach Telescopic Conveyors
- One employee can safely operate one of these conveyors
- At a belt speed of 30 metres a minute, these conveyors off a rapid unload or load experience
- The front area of the boom is at the loading or unloading face all of the time, and this reduces lifting, back strain, carrying and overall physical effort
- All components for rolling contain lifetime lubricated sealed bearings
- The crowned belt rollers guarantee accurate belt movement
- Other favourable features
The Benefits of Using Longreach Telescopic Conveyors
- Increased productivity
- Reduction in unload and load times
- Lowers the risk of injury
- Reduction of shipping costs
- Lessens the risk of damage to goods
- Higher efficiency
To learn additional uses, applications and information or to place your order for Longreach Telescopic Conveyors, contact Advance Conveyors. We specialise in installing the right conveyor system for your company even if we have to design it and build it for you.